Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Crafty!

So, we recently discovered that the only way I can really deal with stress is with sugary treats and movies. Well, since sugar is none too healthy and Brian is trying to ween me off of watching movies on Sunday, I have started trying to channel my stress into crafts.

Chantel Magistro and I are working on some surprise presents for our buddies Jana Grass, Kari Iroz, Jyllian Petrie and Ashley Grant. They are all having birthdays within about 10 days of each other and we decided to turn it into a birthday bash extravaganza! Woot! So, we have been working on these four surprises for them, and they are turning out better than I think either of us imagined. I can't mention what they are, as that would ruin the surprise if any of them found out. But, there will be pictures posted soon.

Anyway, the whole point of this post was to get some ideas out of you guys. I need some crafts to work on so I can channel my stress away from sugar and tv. Suggestions? Please respond post haste!

2 comments:

  1. We should totally do a craft day! We can do it once a month until you live closer, or more often is schedules allow :-)

    Let's see... you could start a scrapbook of you and Brian! I want to do that with me and Michael. I just haven't yet. We could do that together too!

    Also Christmas gifts, home decorations... I love making jewelry!

    We'll think of more fun things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I would love craft day! That would be awesome! We could say every first Friday of the month or something. That would be fun!

    Also, let me know when you come up with good christmas presents. Do you remember the blanket Kari and I made for Jamie? That was some work, but I have been thinking about improvements on the design... Maybe a good Christmas gift. I will test my improvements and let you know my results. I love crafts!

    ReplyDelete