Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 25, 2016

Birthday's, Pedicures And A Whole Lot Of Busy!

January is a crazy month for birthdays! James is the 10th, my nephew Isaac is the 14th, my sister Kira, Isaac's mom, is the 17th, and Brian's sister Trish is the 19th. There was a lot of partying, and we aren't done yet! There would've been more if we lived near Tricia. We finally decided on this Wednesday for James's party... Only 17 days after the fact. It's Lego themed and I am excited! I ordered some molds for making lego candies! I can't wait to see how they turn out!

A week ago Saturday, my sisters and I went out for pedicures to celebrate Kira's and Jenny's (our sister in law, who's birthday was Dec. 27, I think.) birthdays. We didn't get a pic together. We never do. We should probably start. But, here are my toes.


At the salon I had my cousin McKell meet us there to give me some stuff, and we just brought her with us to get cupcakes at Cravings in PG. Again, no pictures. Cause we are the worst.

The next day, a week ago Sunday, we celebrated Isaac's birthday at Shannon's house because Brian had to finish some filming at our house from his crazy week long shoot. (We are so glad it's over, but it was amazing. I think he was very lucky to get such amazing, and talented people to work with him!) I made the cake. He loves Mickey Mouse and I had planned to make this amazing cake shaped like Mickey's head, but, as it turns out, ain't nobody got time for that. Sorry, Isaac. Maybe next year.

Poor Isaac's lack-luster cake...

Hanging out with Granddaddy.

Or, as James used to call him, Crynanny.

This week is full of more excitement, and general busy-ness! Today we went to see the Ice Castles in Midway. That was our family adventure this month. It was amazing! I will post about that later and link to it here. Then James's party on Wednesday. Then Friday we are heading down to St. George for the weekend as a family. Brian has to go for work and we have some friends and family down that way that we want to visit with. I will try and remember to take pictures.

As a photographer, it really is shocking how often I don't think about taking pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment